Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are the 3 essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine. These are highly desirable amino acids that may help muscles to repair and recover from extreme stress caused by intense exercise, at accelerated rates! Try them today to help boost your recovery!
- Branched Chain Amino Acids are the 3 essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
- These powerful aminos are an optimum 2:1:1 ratio to boost recovery, muscle repair & growth
- Supplementing with BCAAs is vital as they can’t be made by the body, they must be ingested
- Unlike other amino acids BCAAs aren’t metabolised in the liver, they travel directly to muscles
- BCAAs repair muscle breakdown & enhance muscle recovery after intense physical activity
- When muscles recover faster & efficiently more muscle growth & strength can be achieved
- Scorpion BCAA capsules are a precise measured dose of 600mg per cap & are super convenient & easy use!
- Scorpion BCAAs stack great with Creatine & Glutamine to provide muscles extra nutritional support
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Ingest one serve (1 level scoop) in 300ml of water 15 minutes before training.
- To maximise results take another serve immediately after training.
- For best mixing use a shaker bottle.
- Non-training days: Ingest 1 level scoop mixed in 300ml of water 1 to 2 times daily between meals. For best mixing use a shaker bottle.