Salted Caramel Protein Bars
Here is a simple recipe to make and create your very own protein bars that are nutrient dense and delicious These no bake, 5 ingredient protein bars are just the solution for a nutritious energy boost.
• 1/2 cup of almond milk
• 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
• 2 TB of honey
• 1.5 serves Salted Caramel Whey
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• Optional- Melted dark chocolate topping
• In a medium pot combine almond milk, peanut butter and honey on low heat.
• Stir until all ingredients are mixed.
• Add protein and oats. Stir until mixed well. Add extra almond milk, if needed.
• Lightly grease an 20cmx20cm pan. Press mixture evenly into pan. Use enough pressure to create desired bar thickness.
• Allow bars to cool completely.
• Cut into bars then add melted topping or coconut (if desired) and enjoy
• Serving size: 1
• Serves: 12
Amount per serving
• Calories: 279
• Fat: 11.1g
• Carbs: 38.4g
• Protein: 8.6g
If you like this recipe, save it and try it for yourself. Click the link to score yourself some Salted Caramel Whey Protein