Scorpion MCT OIL (medium chain triglyceride oil) has no trans fat and is specially extracted from coconut oil to provide 6x more MCTs than plain coconut oil (plain coconut oil is only 15% true MCTs [C8 and C10 medium chain fatty acids]). High energy athletes need more fuel which MCTs provide. Or if your diet demands energy without adding carbs or even cutting carbs, MCTs provide the fuel with zero carbs to help preserve muscle tissue too.
- Coconut MCT Oil is an ideal energy source for hard gainers wanting to add mass
- MCT fats are quickly absorbed intact & used by the body as a preferred source of energy
- Other fat types must be broken down & transported before energy can be used in body
- MCT Oil easily boosts calorie intake, a small 15ml serve supplies a huge 118 calories
- Add MCT Oil to mass gainer shakes to increase calorie content & support weight gain
- Can be added to protein shakes to provide energy for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Mutant MCT Oil is the fastest & easiest way to add instant energy to your diet
- Derived from Coconut Oil
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Use 1 tablespoon (15 mL) with food.
- May be used up to 3 times per day.
- First time: start with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) with food to assess your initial tolerance.
- Not to be used for frying.
- Can be used in baking, add to shakes, drizzle onto salads or already-cooked meals.