Scorpion Creatine Plus is specially formulated to help boost the absorption and muscle retention of Creatine. By adding Maltrin, a pure carbohydrate source, in a clinically studied ratio, the effectiveness of pure Creatine may be enhanced. Scorpion Creatine Plus is designed for the serious trainer who wants more out of their creatine, without having to use expensive creatine transport system formulas that are high in sugar.
- Scorpion Creatine Plus is high quality with NO fillers
- Scorpion Creatine Plus has an ultra fine 200 mesh particle for maximum absorption & effectiveness
- Creatine Monohydrate is regarded as the most effective sports supplement ever developed
- Athletes of all sporting codes can benefit from Creatine to boost performance & aid strength
- Creatine recycles ATP, the body’s energy source, to supply your muscles with sustained fuel
- Creatine assists on every level: Muscle growth, strength, and may improve recovery
- Suitable for both males and females participating in any sport requiring extreme performance
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Maintenance Phase
Mix 1 serve (3 rounded scoops), 15g , in 200ml of water.
Approximate total levels of creatine (mmol/kg) in dry weight of muscle reported in the literature for vegetarians and individuals following a normal diet, and in response to creatine loading with or without carbohydrates (CHO) or CHO and protein (PRO). From Kreider and Jung.**
* Source: adapted from G. R. Steenge, E. J. Simpson, and P. L. Greenhaff “Protein- and carbohydrate-induced augmentation of whole body creatine retention in humans” J App Physiol 89: 1165-1171, 2000
** Source: adapted from Kreider et al. “International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport and medicine” J Int Soc Sports Nutr., 2017