- Electrolytes are electronically charged minerals. In order for your cells, muscles and organs to function properly, you need both fluids and electrolytes.
- Electrolytes help regulate the balance of fluid in the body and include: sodium, phosphate, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and bicarbonate.
- In addition to regulating fluids, electrolytes have many functions. These include transmitting nerve signals from the heart, muscles, and nerve cells to other cells building new tissue, supporting blood clotting, stimulating muscle contractions maintaining the blood’s pH level and regulating the fluid level in blood plasma.
- Electrolytes need to exist in the body within a specific range. If levels become too high or low, an electrolyte imbalance can occur. An imbalance may result from dietary changes, intense exercise and sweating among other factors.
- Scorpion Hydrate is very low in sugar and carbohydrates, but high in key electrolytes sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to assist with restoring your electrolyte imbalance.
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Add 1 scoop to 400mls of water and shake
- Drink during or after exercise up to 2 times per day.