This stack deal features Scorpion Supplements two biggest selling protein supplements; Scorpion 100% Whey Protein and Scorpion Casein Protein! These two protein sources are both derived from healthy, NZ grass fed cows and provide a similar spectrum of amino acids but differ in their biological value and how they are metabolised in our bodies. Score this deal and reap the rewards of supplementing with NZ’s best protein!
Scorpion Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- Scorpion Whey is a high quality 100% Instantised Whey Protein Concentrate supplement
- High protein, a serve supplies 31g protein mixed in 200ml milk. Low carb, low fat, low sodium
- Featuring UCF Whey (Ultra cold filtered), one of the purest & easiest mixing proteins available
- Features the worlds best WPC sourced from healthy NZ grass fed cows
- Loaded with a full spectrum of desirable Amino Acids to aid muscle growth & recovery
- Contains a huge 5 grams of BCAAs & 4 grams of L-Glutamine & precursors in each serve
- Added Bromelain, a mix of protein digesting enzymes to aid protein absorption & digestion
- Scorpion Whey provides vital nutrients to initiate new muscle growth and aid muscle repair
- Amazing flavours create a great tasting shake that mixes easily in a shaker. Incredible value!
- Unflavoured / Unsweetened 100% Natural option available – No artificial ingredients
- The ideal protein source for all persons aiming to improve health a vitality
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Mix 32 grams (1 rounded scoop) in 200ml of water or milk in a shaker bottle.
- Add the fluid first followed by the powder
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Can be used anytime of the day to add protein to your diet
- Best taken after exercise to help recovery & provide fast absorbing amino acids to muscles for growth.
Scorpion Casein Protein
- Features the worlds best protein, derived from NZ grass fed cows!
- Scorpion Casein can be ingested prior to sleeping as it will provide a steady stream of muscle nourishment during the night to help alleviate muscle catabolism which may enhance recovery rates!
- Contains 35g protein per serve mixed in milk and a huge 5 grams of BCAAs & 4 grams of L-Glutamine per serving
- Scorpion Casein is naturally sweetened and comes in two delicious flavours perfected by Scorpion’s flavour profile experts.
- The advanced manufacturing technology used by scorpion also means Scorpion Casein is the perfect texture mixed with water or milk and is not grainy or floury in texture like many other inferior casein products
SUGGESTED SERVING INFORMATION
- Mix 32 grams (approx 1 heaped scoop) in 300ml of water or milk in a shaker bottle.
- Add the fluid first followed by the powder, shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Can be used anytime of the day to add protein to your diet.
- Best taken post training to provide amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth.
- Also an excellent source of late evening nutrition because these amino acids may assist a steady state of muscle repair and growth while you sleep.