Looking for a high protein, healthy snack for you and your family when you are on the go? 💨 Try Scorpion Protein Bites today!
- 1.5 cups dates
- 1.5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 2-3 scoops protein powder
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut + extra for coating
- 2 tbsp chocolate pieces
- Bring the dates to a boil in water for 3 minutes before draining and adding to a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients bar the chocolate pieces and coconut, and blend. If the mixture is too dry, add a dash of water or otherwise more protein powder if it’s too wet.
- Mix the chocolate pieces and coconut in with a spoon and scoop into balls in a container. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Roll the balls into some extra coconut and you’re done!